Tuesday, June 03, 2008

These were all made in 2005. Wow, that seems so long ago.

A Shawl Made from A Ribbon Yarn in Solomon(or True Lover's) Knots. I would have liked to have more fringe, but I ran out of yarn. This is one of my first completed crochet projects. I gave it to a friend at church. I also made one in an ivory fluffy yarn for my mom to give a friend, and a purple one I will try to get a picture of later. A Poncho I made for my sister. This is a soft fuzzy yarn.
A Poncho I made for a lady at church. It was 2 yarns held together--a microfiber and an eyelash. I think was just a DC Mesh pattern. It took a really long time to do all the fringe. I was very happy with how it turned out. I used these colors because I was trying to match the lady's embroidered jeans she bought in Italy. I am aware that it looks terrible with the skirt I was wearing, I was on my way to church and in a hurry.
I was also wearing it wrong, the seam should be on my other shoulder. I'm not really a poncho girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a poncho like that! It is awesome.
4boymom